#1 The Potter
#2 Weaving Silk
#4 A Labour of Love
#5 Waiting for the Catch
#6 Heavy Duty Needle
#7 Ready for the Big Screen
#8 Golden Glow
#9 Recycled Blue
#10 Old and New
It's Friday night and my pleasure to present our Top 10. I have to tell you... I am desperately wishing right now that it was a Top 20 and not a Top 10. Boy... is this hard?! The entries this week were wonderful. The quality and presentation of the photos is improving by leaps and bounds every week. A special thank you to all of you. We noticed that you're all making a special effort to post larger photos. This makes the viewing experience wonderful!
What I loved about this week's theme was the way everyone met the challenge. I got exactly what I was looking for. I know there are so many views on industry, from the gentle hands knitting a scarf, to the huge factories, to the farms... through to nature's industry and the harm a lot of man's industry is doing to our ecology. This week's theme was an education too, as I'm sure you'd all agree.
Before I introduce the Top 10, a Special Mention goes to John. I simply loved his depiction of the theme. The photo was excellent and the theme itself was well represented. Do visit John's "Industry" here.
Ok, Drumroll.... here they are....... in no particular order:
- The Potter by Wellie - Pottery industry
- Weaving silk by Jayajaya - Saree weaving industry
- Rebuilding by Marc - Construction industry
- A labour of love by Carol - Home industry
- Waiting for the catch by Joanne - Fishing and tourist industry
- Heavy duty needle by Geo - Yacht and interior decor industry
- Ready for the big screen by Nancie - Movie and tourist industry
- Golden glow by Lise - Eco friendly power industry
- Recycled blue by Joel - Recycling industry
- Old and new by Danette - Shipping and transport industry